Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the Security Industry.
Locations,Rancho Santa Margarita, California. For Clients, and questions regarding services, 1-800-283-2669
HOURS Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM Sat: 10AM - 2PM Sun: Closed
Our approved Badge & Arm Patch's are worn proudly by our officers.
BUSINESS LICENSE NUMBER PP0 11760
GLADIATOR CAN HELP "SAVE YOU MONEY?!"YES! HOW?
* My Officers Being visible on your property can detour crime, and counter other situations, such as: vandalism, theft, burglary, civil disturbances.
* Vigilance can prevent crimes against property and persons, by maintaining High Visible Security Presence.
* Insurance companies recognize our motivation to prevent security risks on your property and may reduce costs.
* Being a mediator for small disputes that could've gotten out of hand without proper action.
* Report suspicious activity to Law Enforcement and to call 911 when there is any injuries, or dangerous situations.
* Report to the Client any possible leaks, or over water usage from the sprinkler systems,
* Report to Client Hazards observed on the property before injuries occur.
* Report the locked or unlocked doors and windows on the property.
* Report to the Client any lights damaged or not working in areas especially needing light for safety reasons.
Officers have been trained to observe and report things, such as Crimes in progress, make reports when there is a crime against the property. To observe everything within sight and hearing of the property and report that which is of importance to the management company's senior property manager, or as instructed.
Our job is not limited to:
Calling the local Police Department or Fire Department in case of fire, or inform Police of Terrorist activities, or suspicion of illegal activities. To observe and report and standby until proper authorities have arrived on scene.
Locate, photograph, and report immediately any property damage, or graffiti on the site observing. To be a very good witness in case needed.
Our patrol division delivers appropriate responses to management, supervisory, and surveillance needs on or about your property during patrol hours. Sometimes available by request for additional duties for clients.
Traffic Direction. Prevent vehicles from using your parking facilities by others who are not visitors to your business. Courtesous warnings to those who trespass.